Chatbots are commonly used for user engagement with potential prospects and integrate with the customer CRMs to update the collected user information in the integrated CRM.
MyBOT further provides standard out-of-box integration with the most popular Cloud CRM solution, Salesforce. This integration provides capabilities for recording Leads, Service tickets, and Inquiry Functions.
Note: Salesforce direct integration is supported only for the following editions.
1. Enterprise Edition
2. Unlimited Edition
3. Developer Edition
4. Performance Edition
Direct integration of the following editions is not supported at present by Salesforce.
1. Group Edition
2. Essentials Edition
3. Professional Edition*
1.1 Access to Salesforce Integration
Salesforce Integration can be set up in the Integrations workflow of MyBOT. This is available to our customers on the Business (or higher) plans.
Once the Integration with an account is completed, the integration APIs can be used within the Conversation flow using the Salesforce Node under BUILD > PATHS > Nodes (Integration Node)
2. Steps to Configure Salesforce Integration
2.1 Adding the Salesforce account
- Login to your MyBOT account and go to the “Integrations” tab.
- Click on +Add Account to add your salesforce account.
- Click on “Authorize” to open a pop-up window (enable Auto Pop-Up on your browser) and log in with your Salesforce account and grant permissions to access your Salesforce account.
2.2 Configuring Salesforce Node
- Once you have Logged in, you are done with authorizing your account. Now go to Build > Paths and try adding a Salesforce node.
- You can also Authorize a new account here or use a previously authorized account.
2.3 Selecting an Action
- Once you select your account, you can then select an action, from the list of actions available, to be performed on your account. The list of available actions is as below:
a. Add account
b. Add lead
c. Add opportunity
d. Add case
- Once you select the action it populates various rows that are required to complete the actions, assign different attributes for each row with respect to what information is required.
- Once you have done with assigning the attributes to save the node and your Integration is ready.