LINE is a freeware app for instant communication on electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets and computers. LINE users exchange texts, images, video and audio, and conduct free conversations and video conferences.Your business is growing and you want to automate most of the workflows, creating a chatbot for it would be really helpful and deploying it on your primary channel of communication would be amazing. MyBOT helps you deploy your bot on line.
1.1 Access to Setup
1.1.1 Access Deploy workflow from the Navigation
1.1.2 Then look for Line
2. Steps to configure the bot to function on Line
See below for detailed steps for deploying the Bot on Line
2.1 Account Registration
2.1.1. In the LINE mobile app, go to Settings > Account > Email Account Registration to create an account.
2.1.2 In a browser, log in to the LINE business centre and complete registration
2.2 Setting up Messaging API
3. Click Start using Messaging API button from your line developers account.
2.3 Creating a Provider
4. Enter Individual or Company Name as Provider
5. Click Next Page and enter the following information on the page:
– App Icon
– App Name
– App Description
– Select Free plan **
– Category and Subcategory for your business type
2.4 Important Notes
– Enter Email address for bot notifications and announcements.
– PUSH_MESSAGE & REPLY_MESSAGE APIs are necessary to configure Line channel on MyBOT. Please verify if access to these APIs are available with Free plan in your region, else choose an appropriate plan (Developer/Pro plan)
7. Click on the Messaging API app to continue the configuration
2.5 Channel Access Token
8. Scroll down and inside messaging settings go to Channel access token (long-lived) and click the Issue button.
2.6 Updating Access token
9. Copy the Channel Access Token from line developer and paste it in the MyBOT portal, Deploy->Line.
2.7 Enabling Webhooks
10. Enable Use webhooks from the messaging settings.
11. Edit the webhook URL and paste the webhook URL from your MyBOT portal, Deploy->Line.
2.8 Disabling auto reply from the Line
12. Disable Auto-reply messages and Greeting messages from the Messaging settings.
13. Once you’ve done this, click the Verify button to send a test call to your agent. If all goes well, you’ll see a blue tick with Success Message
14. To test your agent, tap on the three horizontal dots on the main screen of the LINE app. Then tap the QR code icon and scan the QR code on the settings page of your bot. This will add your bot the list of conversations.